Citatmaskinen Michael Kors som vi har lärt oss att älska under Project Runway lyser upp vår värld med härligt mode och glimrade ord av visdom. Vi har samlat ett gäng av hans bästa citat. Enjoy!
– I wasn’t Barbie-obsessed. I think my mother might have been my Barbie.
– In the 80s, it got to the point where we’d have shows with a hundred looks. You’d want to order a pizza before it was over!
– I wear the same thing every day. I always pack two black jackets, loads of black T-shirts, loads of white jeans. I feel a little fresh and glamorous and graphic.
– I know what women look good in. I don’t think the rules ever change.
– Give me Caviar Kaspia and give me a hamburger. I love the two extremes.
– I think a lot of women have too many mini skirts in their closets.
– Mink is the denim of Russia.